Somewhere in Europe

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I've arrived safe and well back in Sydney. I spent my last day in London getting drunk in the pub with my mates. By the time I had to catch my plane it's safe to say I was pretty sloshed! I decided that continuing to drink was probably the best way of dealing with a long haul flight, so on the plane I downed a few more red wines and a beer. I fell asleep/passed out and when I woke up again I was feeling very thirsty. The lady next to me had a big bottle of water, and she was asleep. I quietly took her water bottle, drank it all, then put it back. I went back to sleep and when I woke up again, feeling a lot more sobber I remembered. She must have known it was me, and thought I was a bit of a freak for stealing her water, especially as its free anyway, but she didnt say anything.
My parents didn't know I was coming home, they got the shock of their lives when I walked through the door, Mum said that it was like seeing a ghost!
I guess this is it for this blog, apart from a few more pictures that I'll be putting up soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:30 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    Carly you're GOURGEOUS!!!

    Love ya mate, looking forward to cutting it sick in Syndey :)

    Seeya soon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home